Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:13:03 +0200
From:      "Michal F. Hanula" <frankie@kyblik.pieskovisko.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: checkvpw in ports

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:04:48AM -0600, Grant Cooper wrote:
> I can't find checkvpw in ports to check passwords for vpopmail accounts u=
sing qmail?=20

It's called vchkpw and is a part of mail/vpopmail

$ pkg_info -qL vpopmail\* | fgrep vchkpw
/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
/usr/local/vpopmail/doc/man_html/vchkpw.html

						m&f
--=20
The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get
as smart as men but that we will meanwhile agree to meet
them halfway.

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--