Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:33:19 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Correct casting in ANSI C

Mark Ovens wrote:

>> You might like to go and ask this in comp.lang.c, where all the ANSI C
>> experts hang out.
>
> I may do that.

RTFFAQ first though :-) I don't remember seeing anything about this
though, but there might be something -- IIRC it's about 7000 lines long.

> Interesting. I made a typo in the address and it bounced so I just
> copied and pasted the original into a new message. Mutt, it seems,
> pads the displayed lines to the window width.

It's easier to just go into `sent-mail' (or whatever you call it) and
hit `e' (edit-message, you may have it bound differently). That will
just bring the message up in your editor, where you can correct the
address and send again. No mucking about with copy and paste.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and