Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:35:15 -0500
From:      "Dale Kosan" <dkosan@linuxfreemail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   questions..

I am a newbie to freebsd and have a coardouple questions. I have a TAoshiba
Satellite 1715 and I would like to install freebsd on, I was looking at the
hardware list and did not see my hardware listed. I have a ati rage mobility
video chip, what server would I choose and also what would I choose for
monitor, generic lcd ? The next piece is a netgear fa 510 pcmcia network
card, is there a special driver or module I will need? I know in linux most
netgear cards use a tulip driver. Last but not least I have a crystal sound
fusion 4281 sound board. I guess I need some help, lmao. I am reading the
complete freebsd as we speak and hope I have not offened any one with all my
questions.I am interested in hearing from anyone who has installed on the
same laptop above or anyone who can help me out.Thanks for your time.....