Date:      Mon, 15 May 2006 19:35:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.11 snapshots?

Is there a server currently furnishing snapshots of the FreeBSD 4.11 security
branch? We have some servers running various 4.x versions that might not be
happy with 6.x due to memory requirements. They also might have slower file
access (The file system in FreeBSD 6.x still isn't as snappy as the one
in 4.x, though I hope this will change). So, we'd like to upgrade them to
a patch level that includes all recent security fixes. Are ISOs available?

--Brett Glass