Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:47:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        mwlucas@exceptionet.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with apache-SSL

Looks like your key file is corrupted.  Since you appear to
be using a test key, just remake the key.  If you have
obtained a key from verisign (or someone else in the rsa key
signing business), just contact them.

Or, you can restore the key file from backup.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *