Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:12:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <kopts@astro.washington.edu>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   xl0 locks after suspension on Latitude C800

Hello,

There is a problem with 4.4R on Dell Latitude C800: while resuming from
suspended mode xl0 network interface locks (no such problems under Win98).
I failed to find a way to get it back to work, except for excluding it
from static kernel and unloading kld before suspension and loading it
again after resumption. This way it works ok, but, since my laptop is
connected to LAN almost permanently, I would like to change security level
to 3 to lock firewall rules. Does anybody else experience this? Is there a
way to make xl0 driver to behave properly?

Thanks,
Alex