Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 2008 02:18:19 +0700
From:      "Outback Dingo" <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        "Gary Kline" <kline@thought.org>, "Outback Dingo" <outbackdingo@gmail.com>, "Brett Glass" <brett@lariat.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Secondary DNS or BSD Server space

sounds like we should come up with a replicable secondary zones system based
on bind and setup a few locations for redundency

we could create a global redundent BSDDNSSEC.com if we pitched in and
created something to replicate data between a few hosts

value added BSD services, ill have a minimal system functional by morning, i
was looking at a few options for doing this. suggestions ?