Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:48:08 -0400
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jonathan.slivko@lotuscom.net>
To:        "rootman" <rootman@xmission.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Justification for using FreeBSD

Well,

NT (4 and 2000) both require a huge proccessing power investment with alot
of RAM and alot of other hardware thrown into it. However, on the other
hand, FreeBSD will run perfectly (or at least in working order) on 8MB of
RAM. If you wanted to point out that FreeBSD is *free* and that NT needs a
license for each copy that your running, including upgrades, etc. Also, NT
isn't built as rock solid as everyone thinks, it *can* be demolished
totally.

-- Jonathan

Jonathan M. Slivko, Technical Support Associate
              jonathan.slivko@lotuscom.net
                 http://www.blacklotus.net
     Black Lotus Communications Corporation