Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:31:12 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multilink

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 11:03 +0100, James Jeffrey wrote:

> I have searched the archives and I cant find any
> up to date information.
>
> I have an Elsa Microlink PCI and FreeBSD 4.0.
> Can I use both channels for my internet connection
> somehow?

Have you tried reading "man 8 ppp"?  Does searching for "mrru"
give hints?  What about /usr/share/examples?  Sometimes the
solution is already on your harddisk. :)

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net