Date:      02 Nov 2000 18:33:53 -0500
From:      Tom Maher <tardis@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        port-freebsd@central.org, freebsd-afs@freebsd.org
Cc:        openafs-devel@central.org
Subject:   Another preliminary patch

I apologize for the double-sending of my previous mail.  There was some initial
difficulties about the subscription.  At any rate, that patch is now outdated.

This new patch will actually get you all the way through the build cycle.  I've
done zero testing yet, though.  This patch was also made against the initial
OpenAFS release, and does not depend on my patch from yesterday.

http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~tardis/openafs/oafs-fbsd-973206942.patch

--
Tom Maher, ECE Systems Administrator