Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 00:40:11 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        tfr@cafe.ee
Subject:   Re: ncpmount

Hi,

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 07:14:25PM +0300, indrek siitan wrote:
> has anyone been able to get the ncpmount libraries
> (by Boris Popov [bp@butya.kz]) and utilites working?
yes. definately.
At least on one machine.

> i've been trying to get that working on two 3.1-STABLE
3.1-stable a few days old (Apr., 27.), single processor PII,
ncplib 1.3b7

> after getting the config finally right, ncplogin just
> displays a pile of garbage and hangs the whole machine.
hmm. I havn't setup a config file, yet.
I just gave it a try in a testing environment for one of
our clients and transfered multiple GBytes of data from various
NW 4.11 volumes to the FreeBSD box.

I followed the instructions and it worked without a hitch.

Regards,
    Andreas

--
: TSE TeleService GmbH  :  Gsf: Arne Reuter        :                 :
: Hovestrasse 14        :       Andreas Braukmann  : We do it with   :