Date:      Tue, 02 Jun 1998 11:10:10 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb+fbs@itga.com.au>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where to start CTM with 2.2.6-RELEASE CD?

I asked this on the newsgroup without response.  Perhaps this is a better
place to ask.

I've got the 2.2.6-RELEASE CD and I was looking at CTM to try and keep
current (keep stable?!?)

What I couldn't fathom or find is what is the first delta I need post
the CD-ROM.  The only "baseline" delta I coud find was
src-2.2.0600xEmpty.gz but that was dated Jan 30 which (AFAIK) is way
before the CD was frozen.  If I understand the handbook right I should
be looking for src-2.2.nnnnxR226.gz then starting from nnnn+1 but I
can't find it.