Date:      Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:41:34 +0100
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: vstrip-0.8.f_1 failed on i386 7]

Erwin Lansing wrote:
> Subject: vstrip-0.8.f_1 failed on i386 7
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Hello,

www.digital-digest.com is unable to carry this file further.
They pointed me to some other websites (like videohelp.com, doom9)
but they have only a non-source windows-binary-only version named
vStrip_08f_css.zip.

Even original author said he does not have the sources for that anymore.

So that little files spread over Gentoo and other mirrors is the only
digital preservation of a history :-)

Do we take courage to host it locally, for example in local-distfiles?

--Marcin