Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:31:15 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        nbm@freebsd.org
Subject:   sqwebmail and courier-imap ports of FreeBSD

Hello,

I have installed both sqwebmail and courier-imap ports of FreeBSD
I now wonder if it is necessary to have authdaemon in 2 different places.
Isnt it possible to install it only once for both ports?

Another thing is that sometimes my authdaemon is not responding. I say
that because I fail to login until I restart authdaemon. Is this something
because there are 2 authdaemon processes are working or ? Is this
something specific to FreeBSD?

Evren