Date:      Tue, 19 May 2015 12:22:12 -0700
From:      Patrick Gibson <gibblertron@gmail.com>
Subject:   Asymmetric routing with FreeBSD on Amazon EC2 within VPC

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to figure out a way to have an
Amazon EC2 instance behind a VPC work with multiple public IP
addresses? The issue is with asymmetric routing. It's been resolved in
the Linux world
(http://blog.bluemalkin.net/multiple-ips-and-enis-on-ec2-in-a-vpc/),
but I can't seem to get it working under FreeBSD. Using the setfib
command, I'm able to manually go out through either interface, but for
incoming packets to a webserver that listens to both interfaces, no
dice. :(

Patrick