Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:17:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Jaime <jaime@snowmoon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port redirection

I'm running 2.2 .. but the trick is, I'd like to be able to telnet to
namodn.com port 23, and nomad.namodn.com 23 , but nomad.namodn.com port 23
is really port 8000 , and namodn.com port 23 is really port 23.

<shrug>

I could have the MUD listen on 23, but then I could not telnet in to the
shell on 23.

:)
-rob
( www.namodn.com )