Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:22:48 +0300
From:      Evgeny Dolgopiat <dolgop@mccinet.ru>
To:        "freebsd-cluster" <freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@portaone.com>
Subject:   Re: ng_one2many heartbeat algorithm  for LAN fault tolerance

Hi

This patch is working in 5.3 and in -CURRENT branches. I don't know why it's
not in the tree :(. I sent messages about patches to Julian Elischer and
Archie Cobbs but haven't got any reply. I'm interested in adding the patch to
the tree, but haven't possibility. Do you have any ideas who can commit it?

Evgeny