Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:19:18 +0000
From:      j.e.drews@att.net
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI Error: AE_NO_HARDWARE_RESPONSE

Hi Nate:

  Good thought!  I will change to the ati driver. No  -- that is just a superset; which will load the radeon.  Hmm I will check up on this and find a generic driver

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?060720040519.5589.40C3FAD600056431000015D521603763169C990A9D0BD20AD206>