Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:11:14 -0400
From:      "Matt Brennan" <brennanma@gmail.com>
To:        "Svein Halvor Halvorsen" <svein.h@lvor.halvorsen.cc>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help with default route

Well, I can't be sure without seeing your entire routing table, but I
would bet you need to do something more like this:

route add -net 10.0.0.0/24 -iface ipw0
route add default 10.0.0.1
  (or maybe route add default gw 10.0.0.1)

If that doesn't work try giving us the output from your routing table
(netstat -rn).

-Matt