Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 1996 00:43:53 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org, Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Subject:   Re: Matrox Meteor & Natoma chipset arg...

I would have responded sooner is just that tv did a number on my
system:
Oct  1 00:33:01 rah /kernel: sd0(ahc0:0:0): timed out in dataout phase, SCSISIGI
 == 0x0
Oct  1 00:32:49 rah /kernel: meteor0: capture error: odd FIFO overflow.
Oct  1 00:33:01 rah /kernel: sd0(ahc0:0:0): timed out in dataout phase, SCSISIGI
 == 0x0

I managed to generate that by saving images to disk..
So if you are using the Matrox Meteor or the OmniMedia P1SC with a PPRO 200mhz
and a Natoma chipset you are taking your chances with the system.

BTW: Jordan I know that you are trying to help ...

	Tnks,
	Amancio