Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 04:45:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rotaru Razvan <roti_343@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp site problem

Hello,

Well I just installed FreeBSD release 4.5 through ftp. The problem is
that /statd/sysinstall did not find the packages I requested on the ftp
sites (i tried several sites that the installer listed). So now I have
FreeBSD with XF386 (but no KDE), man pages, info files and several
other stuff, but not a single package installed (pkg_info -a tells me
that). So whats wrong? Does the site have a problem?

Thanks for listening.
Razvan