Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:48:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        William <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp setup

I don't know if it is possible, or if it is even my place to say, but you
can try a handy little thing called xisp, which runs use xforms.  I've
tried to compile it myself with no luck, but you can try it again if you
wish.  You might even be able to try running a pre-compiled linux binary,
but I am not sure if it'd work.

Chris

--

Chris Martino