Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:04:51 GMT
From:      remko@FreeBSD.org
To:        pv@softlink.cz, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/136387: cannot even install freebsd on toshiba A10 notebook, kernel crashes during boot from DVD

Synopsis: cannot even install freebsd on toshiba A10 notebook, kernel crashes during boot from DVD

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Jul 8 20:04:50 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
As much as I regret that you cannot install FreeBSD, there is not merely
enough information in your ticket. You can try the bootonly CD's,
various releases and things like that to see whether it's a FreeBSD <>
Machine interaction or something else. Please ask around on
questions@FreeBSD.org to get more information about possible solutions,
if that all does not work, please get back to me so that we can file a
proper ticket that actually makes a chance on being resolved.