Date:      Fri, 19 May 2006 00:50:12 +0200
From:      Thomas Vogt <freebsdlists@bsdunix.ch>
To:        Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trunk interface (was (no subject))

Hi

Thanks. I know about the netgraph ether/fec interfaces. But I thought
about a solution without netgraph. AFAIK Netgraph implies overhead
and ng_ehter is more complicated to set up. This is a problem with
non technical people. I'm happy they already know a bit about
ifconfig commands.

I will try it anyway.

Regards,
Thomas