Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 02:33:15 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        paul@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: msql

 * "Commercial purposes" is defined within the scope of this license as
 * the generation of monetary revenue from the redistribution of the
 * software or modified versions of the software, beit by itself or
 * "bundled" with or incorporated into any other product.  Generation of
 * revenue via the use of this software is not considered a "commercial purpose".

Duh.  You're right, I'll add it to ports/LEGAL.  Thanks....

 * I also ran into a little quirk in that mtree doesn't build the top level
 * directory for the package and if I change that tope-level directory during
 * configuration then mtree still looks for the default location.

I can't understand this one.  Can you elaborate?

Satoshi