Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:44:39 -0400
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.0-RELEASE, Netgear FA410TXC, device timeout

Warner noted the following:

>In message <20000618202944.F9791@stat.Duke.EDU> "Sean O'Connell" writes:
>: scp of a 17168KB file took 00:46 (accrding to ouput) with my
>: old card, but it was claiming an ETA of 34:36 ... eek.  this is
>: all on a 10Mb hub.
>
>So is this good or bad.  I don't understand what you are saying here.
>
>Warner

Hi All-

My apologies.  That was truly incoherent.

What I meant to say was that the file transfer took 00:46 using
the Linksys EC2T card.  However, the scp using the Linksys 10/100
card was reporting an ETA of 34:36 for the same transfer when it
was at 2% finished.   I think this is indicative of a real problem.

Sean O'Connell                                       sean@stat.Duke.EDU