Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:44:08 +0200
From:      Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        soc-status@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Week 9 / Non-BSM to BSM Conversion Tools

Hello,

this week I focused on the conversion form the Linux Audit format to the =
BSM format.

The conversion code was refactored a couple of times this week. However =
this time it looks like we've finally designed an easy to understand and =
maintainable framework together with def@.=20

As for now there is a bug in my program. It doesn't work on my mentor's =
machine. There might be an issue with a Makefile or something like the =
bitness of our systems - I develop my software on a 32-bit machine. I =
don't know yet.

If you'd like to know more about the current state of the project, drop =
me a line. I'm going to publish a larger set of notes later anyway.

Cheers,

-m

[Current branch]: https://github.com/0mp/freebsd/pull/45
[Wiki]: =