Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:24:52 -0400
From:      "Wendell S. Bartlett" <tvnvfnyrpwcygu@safe-mail.net>
To:        "Wendell S. Bartlett" <seamonkeyprincess2xbc@safe-mail.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   USPS Delivery Confirmation, Tracking Number : VAQ7756057884ICY

We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.	-Danish proverb
In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris

Many bartenders like driving every other day.
No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.	-Daisy Bates (1863-1951)

The janitor doesn't generally like praying. I'm not enjoying fighting over there.
Did those bus drivers regret singing? Have you practiced jumping yet?

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.	Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin (1939- )
A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde