Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 16:24:14 +0100
From:      Tim Stephens <tim@tjstephens.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   merging annotations with PDF

I've been given some PDF's that contain annotations, and I need to print them out. The problem is that the annotations rely on covering up the contents of the original PDF. Are there any utilities available that will allow me to incorporate the comments into the pdf and hence get them to print as part of the Document? I could't see any in the ports tree that obviuosly do what I want, but perhaps a member of the list has other ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Tim
--
tim@tjstephens.com