Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:31:16 -0500
From:      Steven Kreuzer <skreuzer@exit2shell.com>
To:        Philip M. Gollucci <pgollucci@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Wesley Shields <wxs@freebsd.org>, Chris Meyer <cmeyer1969+freebsd@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RT 3.8?

On Dec 15, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Wesley Shields wrote:
>> I've also added him as CC to this reply so he can speak up if he
>> has any
>> more information to add.
> I've gotten several comments (esp recently).  My first thought is to
> commit it as is and let the PRs come it.  Several people have been
> using the prototype in production for a while now.

I have been running this port in both production with roughly 15
people using it. (This number of users should grown to around 40 in
the near future).
The production version has been extremely reliable and I would say
that it ready to be added into the ports tree.

I am willing to assist with any PRs that open up regarding this port.
If you would like, put me down as the maintainer until your workload
dies down and then you can
take maintainership back from me.

--
Steven Kreuzer