Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:55:28 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc_r/uthread uthread_sig.c

<redirected from the cvs mailing list>

Great !

I just finished doing a make world and currently building and installing
the elf libraries . Will be happy to post how ACE fairs with tonite's
build.

ACE  --- Adaptive Communication Environment
           http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html
JACE --- Java version of ACE
           http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/JACE.html

	Best Regards,