Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:55:08 -0400
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
To:        Roman Pavlik <rp@tns.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel panic on Ultra5 with quad etgernet card

Apparently, On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:33:28AM +0200,
	Roman Pavlik said words to the effect of;

> I tried to boot FreeBSD/sparc64 snap 20020408 on Sun Ultra 5
> with quad ethernet card. Unfortunatelly, kernel panic was the
> result.
>
> Without quad ethernet card FreeBSD booted and works very well.

Are you netbooting?  It looks like bootp is getting freaked out by
having more than one interface (or something).  In any case, the 4
port hme cards are known to not work properly.  Also, none of the
developers have one yet :)

Jake