Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 20:44:31 -0400
From:      "Robert Hand" <robhan@warwick.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What applications

Help

I'm a long time WIN95 boob and am really thinking about dumping it.  MS has
gotten out of control.  What apps can I run in FreeBSD or Linex?  I'd really
like to run NewDeal Office 98 on top of an alternate OS but know nothing
about any of them except OS/2 and the older versions of DOS.........
Help..... Tks

"One World. One Web. One Program" -IE4, "Ein Volk. ein Reich. ein Fuehrer!"
....  Bill Gates