Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:32:04 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to powerdown? APM? or ACPI?

well, the APM support is compiled in and FreeBSD
is probing for it! but the problem, FreeBSD is not
able to find any APM device on the system!
well I have searched for this a lot on the net and
found something called ACPI (I am not sure what it
is yet though) maybe new intel boards support it only?

thanks for the reply