Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:45:33 +0200
From:      "Doron Shmaryahu" <doron@crc.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Socks

Hi,

wondering if anyone can help with this - I am using socks5 and need the
server to just forward all requests to another socks5 proxy - my config file
looks like - but I just cannot get it to work
socks5 - - proxy.whatever.com
permit - - - - - - -

I know this will allow anyone to connect but I am just in testing until I
can get it to forward all the socks  requests.

thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Doron Shmaryahu

Crystal River Corporation (Pty) Ltd.
Tel: (021) 761 9630   Fax: (021) 762 1859
web: http://www.crc.co.za