Date:      Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:29:08 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1008366462.2bba27@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question not asked (sysadmin - Perl?)

At 03:47 PM 12/9/01 -0600, Mike Meyer wrote:
>Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com> types:
> > Nuthin' there Wayne. The fact that it runs from the command line but not
> > from a web browser makes me wonder though if it's an Apache config issue;
> > only I don't know where I'd look or even if it's in my control.
>
>Things running from the command line but not a server tend to make me
>suspect the environment. Check your command line environment for
>variables that might affect the script, and see if they are set
>correctly when it's run from Apache.

How? I hate to sound like an idiot but I don't know the first thing about
that stuff. If you'd give me some references, urls whatever you got I'd
love to start learning this stuff. It's obviously starting to get important
enough to me that I don't wanna call tech support every time there's some
little glitch happening. After all, I'm a professional. 8-p

Marty

Website Creation Made SIMPL(tm)
http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml
WebSafe Color Picker -- http://face2interface.com/Websafe