Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 12:05:06 -0300 (ART)
From:      Maxi <meschoyez@efn.uncor.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with pcm0:<Intel 443MX> on Acer TravelMate

Hi all,

I have an Acer TravelMate 507DX in which I've recently installed on a
FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE.

I've found this problem trying to configure sound support:

	pcm0: <Intel 443MX> irq 11 at device 0.1 on pci 0
	pcm0: unable to map IO port space
	device_probe_and_attach: pcm0 attach returned 6

and then my notebook hangs.

Have someone had a similar problem?

I found an email to freebsd-mobile with the same problem on an Acer
TravelMate 507T, but there is only the question on the thread.

If someone can point me to docs or give me a little help, I'll be very
thankful.

Thanks in advance,

    M@X     <M\
            / >

  Escudero analfabeto que no sabe nada de esto,
  Como buen plebeyo sabra que no hay remedio.
  En esta globalizacion todos los globos se revientan.
		"El Senor Durito y Yo" -- Leon Gieco