Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:27:08 -0400
From:      Josh Elsasser <jre@vineyard.net>
To:        Eirik Oeverby <ltning@anduin.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disk/FS I/O issues in -CURRENT

I think I experienced the same bug on my Sony Vaio FX200 with -CURRENT
from Sat Jun 28.  I had an unrelated panic, and after rebooting, the
machine locked up after a minute or so during the background fsck.
After rebooting several times, I finally had to boot it single-user
and fsck -y, which did not lock it up.  Perhaps creating/using the
filesystem snapshots was triggering the lockup.

 -jre