Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:13:27 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!

Sorry guys....but I need help with a problem immediately.
I'm on vacation and my system admin is gone.  We upgraded to 2.2.8 and
upgraded the Apache and I'm still not familiar with where everything is
located.  I get the following error when I try this:

cs1/usr/local/etc/rc.d# ./apache.sh
ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libmysqlclient.so.6.0"

This happened after I rebooted and httpd isn't loading.  I thought maybe
it was because the mysqld wasn't loading too, so I tried that....no
luck.

Any help is appreciated.....we are down and I have to leave my hotel
room soon.

Ingrid Fuller