Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:32:35 -0400
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?QmFydMWCb21pZWogUnV0a293c2tp?= <r@zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Official wallpapers

Bartłomiej Rutkowski wrote:
> http://zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl/~r/freebsd53.png

Hey, I think it's pretty cool.
I'm still going to make suggestions, though:

- add just a touch of very deep, glowing red to Beastie; enough that the black
of the irises of the eyes and the typical grin have enough contrast to be more
visible

- "The new daemons unleashed" is missing an apostrophe ('): "The new daemon is
unleashed" becomes "daemon's unleashed".  Frankly, however, I'd suggest
something like: "The new daemon: UNLEASHED!"

I might put that under the center and maybe a little bigger, rather than
scrunched to the far right under the "5.3".  After all, there's a lot of space
available to play with, although only if what is now a very clean and minimal
design doesn't become cluttered up.  I'd give it a thumbs-up.

--
-Chuck