Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:43:13 +0200
From:      "Jarrod - Cybertek" <jarrod@cybertek.co.za>
To:        "'Kris Kennaway'" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: referencing in files

First, thanks. What I just wanted to try out is to have my /etc/motd updated
automatically from a changing value in another text file. So that way I
wouldn't have to update both every time. No way for that? Thanks.

Jarrod Meyer | Technical | C Y B E R T E K
Tel: 031-2075287  Fax: 031-2082210
E-mail: jarrod@cybertek.co.za
Website: www.cybertek.co.za