Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:34:52 +0800
From:      Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@trace.net.tw>
To:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web-Based Qmail?

--------------27D376AFF748E5C20F5AC667

Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> > It has also a big bug, and the author refuse to fix it:
> > If two people using it at the same time, the other one see suddenly all
> > messages of the other session on his screen!!!
>
> That's rather interesting.  We run it for an ISP of well over 10,000
> mail accounts, and we've never seen it.
>
> Of course, I'm going back out in a few minutes to hack on it some more,
> so maybe I'll try to replicate that...:)

I guided a customer on the phone to use the program, and had it in front of
me with my own e-mails. The customer refreshed the screen and said suddenly,
that all these e-mails here are not for him, they are all for me, ....

bye

Ronald

> SeanMike
>
> --
> SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
> Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000
> HEY! Lay off the SeanMike! The man's a misunderstood visionary!
>  - Kermit Labmonkey (aka Ryan Kimmet)

--------------27D376AFF748E5C20F5AC667

begin:vcard
n:Wiplinger;Ronald
tel;pager:0943-154953
tel;cell:0935-869459
tel;fax:2600-0132
tel;home:2609-0652 ext. 80
tel;work:2609-0652 ext. 12
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.trace.net.tw
org:Wang's Trace Tech. Enterprise Co., Ltd.
adr:;;No. 11, Lane 96, Sec. 1, Wen Hua 2nd Road, Linkou Hsian;Taipei Hsien;;24442;Taiwan
version:2.1
email;internet:ronald@trace.net.tw
title:Gen. Manager
fn:Ronald Wiplinger