Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:14:50 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Microsoft Windows NT Terminal Server

I'm running whatever came with July 20th's FreeBSD-Current.. I'd be more
inclined to say 'the crappy laptop'.. but I wouldn't be too sure of that,
because sometimes it does work.. Probably when the moon is aligned with
Pluto or some Asimov-ism like that.

At 05:20 PM 9/21/98 -0700, Mike Smith wrote:

>Hmm, would either of you be running with one of the alpha-stability ELF
>XFree86 configurations?

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us