Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:11:51 +0200
From:      Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm out of here...

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu

Am 2003.08.12 04:17 schrieb(en) Adam Weinberger:
> >> (08.11.2003 @ 1842 PST): Martin Klaffenboeck said, in 1.2K: <<
> > Hello,
> >
> > (Please cc me, I'm not on the list anymore.)
> >
> > I was maintaining about 9 ports in the FreeBSD ports collection, and
> > was starting the gports project (http://gports.sourceforge.net).
> >
> > But now I have changed back to linux after using FreeBSD on my
> desktop
> > for about two years.  It was a great time here, the hardest thing to
>=20
> > quit with FreeBSD is not the OS itselfe, the hard thing is to say
> good
> > by to all my friends in the mailling lists and chatrooms, which are
> > using FreeBSD.  The community is quite good, and I don't know how
> long
> > it will take to get new friends in the linux community.  I hope
> there
> > will come some nice guys like you.  (Esspecially Joe and Franz, but
> the
> > others too.)
> >
> > Good bye people.
> >
> > I'll miss you somehow.
> >> end of "I'm out of here..." from Martin Klaffenboeck <<
>=20
> Best of luck to you, Martin! I'm saddened to see you go.

Thanks, Adam,  I feel sad too.  You can be sure, I just wanted to=20
change my environment, not the people I learnt to know, ...

If I could, I would take you all with me to my new environment.

It's hard, that the change of a computer OS, makes also changes in the=20
social contacts within the internet.

Martin

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu--