Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:17:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roop Nanuwa <roop@gw.carpoolbc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printing to Win w/o drivers

Hi all..

 Had a question.. set up is like this:

FreeBSD Gateway serving internet (NAT+ipfw) to two internal boxes. One
FreeBSD, the other Win98.. there are two printers (LPT1 = Brother HL-1020,
LPT2 = Compaq IJ300) on the Win98 box.

I want to print to these printers from my FreeBSD boxes.. the problem is
there aren't any drivers for these printers for *BSD or *nix (that I can
find)..

Is there anyway that the BSD boxes can connect to the Win98 box and use
its native Win98 drivers to print? Or is there some other method?

Thanks in advance,

RSN