Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:24:19 +0200
From:      Jonathan Calmels <jbjcalmels@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        bz+soc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Week 3][IPv6 Improvement] Activity report

Hello,

Here is my report for the week concerning the IPv6 improvement, under
Bjoern Zeeb's mentoring
The project aims to make more user space applications fully IPv6 ready.

I worked toward patching the BIO API of the openssl code. Indeed, it will
likely help me migrating s_client to IPv6.
>From now, I added some extensions to their interfaces such as portable
version of getaddrinfo and freeaddrinfo. Regressions test have been written
to ensure that it is fully functional.
I patched few bugs while reading their code and also begun changing all the
underlying calls to gethostbyname or IPv4 specific functions by IPv6
compliant ones.

Regards,

---
Jonathan Calmels (exxo@)

PS : Sorry for the delay, It should have been sent yesterday but I manage
to mess up with my MUA...