Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:12:48 +1300
From:      Mark Ibell <marki@ihug.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X-TT Font Smoothing

Hi,
  Is there any way to force these cool new TrueType X servers
to dish out *smooth* fonts by default? Like the -g option to
the test programs that come with FreeType. Perhaps via a TTCap
option or argument to the .xtt X Server. The reason I'd like
this feature is so I can get Netscape's fonts to look as good
as Win9x's. Then I'd never need to use Win9x again :)

Thanks,
  Mark