Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:01:29 +0100
From:      FreeBsdBeni <freebsdbeni@spymac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ip address behind router ?

On Sunday 09 January 2005 14:38, FreeBsdBeni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I find what ip address I'm really having ?
> My adsl modem/firewall gives me a dynamic private address : 192.168.1.101,
> which is what I see with an ifconfig. But how do I find the real (dynamic)
> address given to my modem by my provider ?
> I'm using 5.3-rel-p4.

To be a little more clearer : I do not want to go to any website (like
http://www.lawrencegoetz.com/programs/ipinfo/ and others) that can show it
(it won't cause i'm using tor...) but I'm looking for a way via console or an
option in ifconfig or whatever. Hope my question is a bit more clear with
this ?

Thx for any info !

--
FreeBsdBeni.