Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:28:27 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using bsd.gecko.mk in a port

With the recent commit of Firefox 3 to the ports, bsd.gecko.mk is now in Mk.
However, there are no ports using it yet.  I made an attempt to convert vlc to
use it in order to get it to work with Firefox 3, but I get the following error:

"Makefile", line 371: Could not find bsd.gecko.mk

I had changed the line from

.include "${.CURDIR}/../../www/mozilla/bsd.gecko.mk"

.include <bsd.gecko.mk>

Is there something else that needs to be done in order for bsd.gecko.mk to be
used, or did I do that wrong?

Thanks,
Naram Qashat