Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:50:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        Bob Giesen <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>, Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cannot change X screen resolution [tcsh?]

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Peter Leftwich wrote:

> Isn't this discussion about 2> and &1 etc. shell-dependent (tcsh)?
No.
Last week I installed the latest XFree86-4 port and since then I
cannot "Zoom" with
anymore. Which is getting *really* annoying because I am
shortsighted and can't work at my desktop longer than half an
hour anymore.

I also tried to enter something like
ModeLine "800x600" ...
into XF86Conf but it stays with default 1024x768

( I am using a 15'' TFT monitor hor: 		30kHz-61kHz,
                                vert: 		50Hz-75Hz,
                                MaxPixClock:    80MHz)

Regards,

Uli "TheOriginalPoster" Kruppa.